Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Chicago Team
Senior Marketing Manager – Upstream Marketing and Product Innovation — Chicago
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
As a key member of the Brand Team within Marketing, you will apply a comprehensive set of marketing skills, including: analysis and insight, strategy, ideation, planning and presentation, and monitoring and performance reporting to marketing challenges in the following focused areas:
- Identifying, strategizing, and managing against two key “upstream” marketing concerns – where is the market going and what does the consumer want?
- Leading “upstream” Brand needs, including: market landscape assessment, product innovation, competition, and long term brand building.
- Collaborating with downstream Brand and Marketing team members by providing critical insights, strategy and planning inputs.
Market Landscape Assessment
- Conducting secondary research on industry, product, and clinical topics in conjunction with an established consumer insights approach (ex: learning plan) and with relevant stakeholders (ex: Clinical Affairs)
- Providing key insights in the areas of market sizing, strategic targeting, and pricing while collaborating on consumer initiatives such as messaging, claims development, and journey
- Supporting needed marketing and organizational projects from the research frame
- Developing and delivering on a strategic roadmap for current and future products for the company, both within existing definitions of the dental category and extending the definition of the dental care category in the communication and delivery of care
- Using strong analytical and critical thinking skills to help prioritize and deliver solutions in a performance-based environment
- Representing Brand and Marketing while working closely with internal stakeholders for integrated initiatives, particularly in Clinical Affairs, Laboratory Services, IT, and Corporate Strategy
- Rigorously researching, prioritizing, and communicating product priorities through evidence-based decision-making
- Monitoring future product trends, gaining organizational input and alignment, and evangelizing impacts and outcomes
- Partnering to drive product marketing programs at the local and network levels to ensure that marketing performance and business goals are being met
- Be the single point of contact with corporate stakeholder “clients” on cross-functional initiatives and projects through effective brief writing, planning, and project management
- Interfacing with other Brand team performance areas like upstream functions (ex: concept testing) and downstream impacts (ex: brand health)
- Interfacing with Brand and Marketing area experts, including Marcom, Insights, , and Creative Production, to develop and deliver data-backed initiatives and product and marcom innovations
- Contributing to overall Marcom and Brand building objectives and helping guide Marketing’s role in and response to larger strategic corporate initiatives
- Mapping and managing the competitive landscape at the local, network, and category levels
- Leading the strategic approach, monitoring, response, and reporting on competition for the Marketing Team
- Aligning with Corporate Strategy on competitive initiatives, and sharing recommendations and implications to the broader organization
- Proactively monitoring the marketplace for category news, trends, insights, competitive activity and inspiration, and product/treatment developments
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in business, science, marketing, analytics, or similar desired
- Excellent strategic, analysis, communication, planning, time management, and organization skills. Attention to detail and effective time management are critical. Individuals are expected to manage own workload to meet tight deadlines and provide excellent service levels in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Exceptional research, plan writing, and presentation skills
- Superior client services through internal client, consulting, or agency roles preferred
- Experience developing, managing, and measuring programs and projects from an ROI/KPI basis
- MBA strongly preferred, with direct experience in consulting, agency, product, or brand management roles
- Education or work experience in dental, medical, or life sciences
- Experience in multi-unit, distributed environments
- Ability to communicate creative or visionary ideas to business users
- Experience contributing to or managing other marketing channels or integrated campaigns
- Experience working with and managing vendors
Experience working with internal and/or external research and thought leaders
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.