Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Decatur Team
Oral Surgeon — Decatur
ClearChoice Decatur is seeking a part time Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon.
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a network of dental treatment centers providing innovative and quality dental implant care to patients across the United States.
Each ClearChoice Center is owned and operated by licensed and experienced dental experts, providing comprehensive dental implant treatment services in advanced, all-in-one treatment facilities. Each center is equipped with modern technology, including advanced 3D CAT Scan technology and a full-service, on-site lab to support the highest standard of care for dental implant patients.
All ClearChoice centers have a shared clinical affiliation, providing the opportunity for national collaboration between doctors on procedures, protocols, and clinical experience. The ClearChoice Center National Panel of Doctors meets regularly to share experiences, discuss developments, and coordinate research around dental implant procedures and protocols.
This national affiliation also allows patients to receive follow-up care in any ClearChoice facility across the U.S.
- Perform dental implant surgery including the extraction of teeth and alveolectomy as necessary.
- Provide safe and effective anesthesia services.
- Work in close collaboration with Prosthodontist to help plan cases for the best possible results.
- Examine, diagnose, and provide treatment plans to patients in a comprehensive manner.
- Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with the AO4 procedure.
- Graduate of a U.S. accredited four year dental school(DMD or DDS).
- Post graduate U.S. surgical program with certificate to practice oral surgery.
- Successfully passing a thorough background check.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.