Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Chicago Team
Marketing Specialist — Chicago
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Marketing Specialist will champion the ClearChoice patient and work with cross functional partners to drive strong integrated and well executed marketing programs. The role is part of the Brand Marketing Communications (MarCom) team that leads brand and messaging strategy, brand planning and integration, campaign and program development, and agency management.
This role will be responsible for supporting the execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns, channel specific initiatives (offline and online) and local activation. This is an opportunity to advance the implementation of the MarCom strategy and expand the Marketing team’s internal integration processes.
This position will help monitor performance of initiatives and identify opportunities to improve MarCom initiatives. Key to a candidate’s success will be the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel effectively, collaborating with other marketing functions to drive integrated messaging plans that deliver against company and business goals.
This role offers a hybrid work environment with a combination of in-office and WFH.
- Manage the execution of integrated marketing campaigns and channel-led initiatives for ClearChoice brand across multiple channels (TV, Digital, Social, SEM, Radio, Print) ensuring executional excellence that meets all milestones, within budget
- Create long and short term project plans for marketing campaigns and initiatives including setting milestones, managing potential risks, making necessary project timeline updates, and motivating stakeholders to complete tasks on time
- Support the Marketing Manager in the development of assignment briefs
- Collaborate with external agencies or in-house teams in the development and management of creative/content, includes providing input and project management
- Assist in building the brand through positioning and delivering a seamless brand experience across the consumer journey
- Support the project approval process with internal/external stakeholders, including legal review and compliance adherence
- Manage monitoring and reporting of channel tests and assisting in the definition of scope
- Assist in interpreting and applying insights and performance analysis (lead gen data, campaign results, in-platform data) to elevate marketing campaigns/initiatives
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional group of stakeholders, ensure collaboration and alignment to achieve common goals
- Manage Marcom best practices and processes across marketing e.g. creative asset management, creative and legal review/approval, internal MarCom plan for marketing projects
- Support budget management by obtaining the right inputs and alignment across the brand team for monthly billing, including management of the submission/approval process for estimates and invoices
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum of 1-3 years (agency or client experience, internships are also considered)
- Understanding of common marketing and advertising best practices
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking, active listening and presentation skills
- Exceptional proofreading and editing skills are a must
- Ability to manage a diverse set of tasks, high attention to detail, prioritize workload, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing and implementing multiple projects simultaneously and delivering against deadlines
- Demonstrated positive energy to effectively represent the brand internally and externally.
- Self-driven, curious and passionate personality to collaborate effectively with a diverse set of business and marketing partners
- Motivated by challenges and possessing a robust sense of curiosity to continue learning
- Strong project and time management skills
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.