Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Chicago Team
Sr. Manager – Market Strategy & Planning — Chicago
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
As a core member of the Customer Acquisition & Market Planning team, you will apply a comprehensive set of skills, including: analysis, insight, strategy, planning, presentation, and performance monitoring to deliver results to our 65 (and growing) locations around the country. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on business planning and strategy to drive key performance outcomes through direct communication with ClearChoice senior leadership.
This is a new role in the Marketing team at ClearChoice, and has been specifically created to identify new growth opportunities at the regional level, and lead the development of new initiatives and programs to further drive incremental upside for the business.
- Lead weekly management reviews with Division Presidents and VPs to provide marketing updates and strategic recommendations tailored to their specific locations. These recommendations cover marketing approach, level of investment, sales team staffing, and overall business delivery.
- Engage directly with local centers on an ongoing basis to align on recommendations to optimize center-level business goals
- Track and monitor center-level KPIs, looking for performance outliers and potential issues in collaboration with analyst team resources.
- Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly performance targets agreed upon with business stakeholders and Division leadership.
- Partner with Division and call-center operations management teams to design and optimize patient schedules to maximize revenue across all locations.
- Provide deep market-level knowledge to digital and offline media teams to further refine and optimize lead acquisition strategies and improve lead acquisition metrics
- Partner with the Performance Marketing team to plan tests and identify upside opportunities to improve marketing efficiency and effectiveness across the business.
- Identify unique, regional insights (consumer, market, competitive, etc.) and other upside opportunities and share on an ongoing basis with the Marketing team to develop relevant initiatives and response plans
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in business, marketing, analytics, or similar desired
- Excellent strategic, analysis, communication, planning, and organization skills. Attention to detail and effective time management are critical. Individuals are expected to manage their own workload to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Exceptional written and presentation skills
- Experience developing, managing, and measuring programs and projects from an ROI/KPI basis
- MBA strongly preferred with experience in consulting, brand management, strategic planning, or related areas
- Work experience in distributed services model
- Ability to communicate creative or visionary ideas to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience contributing to or managing marketing channels or integrated campaigns
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.