Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Contracts Manager — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Contracts Manager will report to the Chief Legal Officer and will provide support to the national network of ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers by performing a vital, integral role in daily operations of the legal team and the lager organization. The Contracts Manager will be responsible for managing all internal healthcare and operational contracts, including provider employment agreements, independent contractors, real estate documents, and other similar matters. The Contracts Manager will play a significant role in coordinating and communicating with other departments as to the terms of the agreements.
- Manage the drafting of all provider and operational contracts in the ClearChoice network;
- Control the contract request / intake process for new providers and new centers;
- Interface with key members of other departments, including the recruiting, new center launch, finance, and real estate teams;
- Represent the legal team on the new center launch team;
- Manage certain aspects of entity governance and creation of new entities;
- Create communications to the organization identifying the terms of new agreements;
- Support the training of new employees as it relates to the contract process and key substantive concepts;
- Respond to inquiries from various internal stakeholders on the terms of specific contracts;
- Support department projects, initiatives, and other tasks as assigned.
Essential Traits for Success in Position
- Team player able to collaborate effectively, while managing entire processes with significant autonomy;
- Ability to work hand-in-hand with attorneys on contract drafting;
- Knowledge of contract principles and familiarity with common contract clauses;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to interact professionally with various internal clients;
- Exceptional organizational skills and high level of attention to detail;
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and discipline
- Desire to manage enhancements to the contracting process, both from a user-experience and an internal efficiency perspective;
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines;
- Excellent customer service skills, and ability to effectively present information;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with exposure to job related sensitive information;
- Computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google office, electronic databases and online legal search tools;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- At least 5 years of work experience in paralegal, legal, or applicable corporate enviornment required.
- Previous work drafting and managing contracts in a law firm or corporate law department required.
- Medicare/Medicaid experience not required.
Please note: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Compensation and Benefits:
$85,000- $90,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.